Firstly, I would put extreme harsh rules and regulations on the police system, heck, there might be something else that will ACTUALLY protect the people. When I watched the Dahmer series, I realized how useless the US police is. A 14 year old boy escaped Dahmer begging for help and the police literally RETURNED the boy back to Dahmer. Fucking sickening and really angered me.
Also here's a list of things I would imply as soon as revolution happens.
::: spoiler list
1. Minority rights, reparations, and destroying US disgusting army bases in other people's countries.
2. LGBTQ+ and trans rights. (Basically human rights lol)
3. 100% abortion rights, and free healthcare for all
4. Abolishing of the police system.
5. Removal of liberal media sources.
6. Elimination of the 1%, and the establishment of dictatorship of the proletariat.
7. Intense funding on education, infrastructure, green energy, and more. Also making sure that the country doesn't fully rely on electricity and technology just in case we get our grid destroyed and can't run efficiently.
8. lol fuck that US debt, never heard of it, in fact, name and flag will be changed.
9. Farms are gonna stop being on a big business leash. Chickens will no longer be doped up with probiotics and antibiotics and all that horseshit. (Yes US farm some animals are forced to eat shit as a food source.)
10. Halal meat, and will make big changes to the food industry. No more useless chemicals no one can pronounce in fucking potato chips.
11. And more!
Please give your opinions on this list, and share your thoughts on what you would change after a successful revolution.