Another gem
46
JucheBot1988
link
fedilink
62 месяца

I first saw this meme with the pasta labeled “imperialism,” the little action figure labeled “oppressed peoples of the world,” and the big action figure labeled “the Juche Idea.”

Muad'Dibber
admin
link
fedilink
24
edit-2
3 месяца

The US showed up 4 years late, almost 2 years after the turning point of the war, the battle of Stalingrad. Even at that point, they still faced less than 30% of the nazi divisions, while the USSR faced the other 70%. And euroamericans still think they won the war. Pathetic.

@folaht
link
fedilink
10
edit-2
3 месяца

Wasn’t it 10-90%?
Or have the Japanese been counted in as well?

Muad'Dibber
admin
link
fedilink
18
edit-2
3 месяца

Here are the numbers throughout the war.

TLDR

@folaht
link
fedilink
10
edit-2
3 месяца

Oh right, now I remember.
It was a forum discussion with an American and I told him that due to them being late the Soviet Union had to sacrifice ~90% of all allied soldiers, while the US did the last ~5% or so.

[Edit]
11.4 million soldiers vs 0.4 million,
making it 97% vs 3%.

@CriticalResist8
admin
link
fedilink
73 месяца

The Soviets also faced more veteran soldiers (they’d been fighting on the Eastern front for years) while soldiers stationed in France were less experienced, as France had already been conquered.

@Binkie55
link
fedilink
233 месяца

Fixed it

@Idliketothinkimsmart
link
fedilink
193 месяца

Lol, the whole Soviet blood, British intelligence, and American steel goes out the window real fast when they want to proclaim America as the Marvel hero of WW2.

@CriticalResist8
admin
link
fedilink
143 месяца

The Soviets literally invented the discipline of deep battle and produced more steel than the US in the 1940-1945 years.

Soviet blood, Soviet intelligence, Soviet steel

☭ Comrade Pup Ivy 🇨🇺
link
fedilink
183 месяца

“are we a joke to you?”-The Red army, Red Airforce, and Red Fleet.

@Kirbywithwhip1987
mod
link
fedilink
143 месяца

What even is this? And jedes mal, wenn ich eines dieser unkultivierten schweine sehe, ist mein tag ruiniert.

See, didn’t stop me.

The Annoying One
mod
link
fedilink
23 месяца

Zum kotzen

@HaSch
link
fedilink
113 месяца

Without America, Duolingo Plus would be free by now

r/historymemes worst takes
!usabootlickingmemes

    A community of some of the worst takes in r/historymemes and other history memes subreddits

    • 0 users online
    • 15 users / day
    • 23 users / week
    • 78 users / month
    • 175 users / 6 months
    • 135 subscribers
    • 227 Posts
    • 1.28K Comments
    • Modlog